- Current Prices:$399,999 to $699,999
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$316
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:845 to 4,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Richland Farms is a neighborhood in Compton, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and they were built between 1924 and 1986. Homes in Richland Farms are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are none, garage and driveway, and homes in Richland Farms typically have one space.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.