- Current Prices:$479,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $519,900
- Median Sale Price:$517,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$595
- Association Fee Ranges:$335 to $350,$335 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:806 to 1,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Richwood features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Richwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Richwood are about $310,000 – $515,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.