- Current Prices:$399,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $431,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 1,348Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Riderwood Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riderwood Gardens are about $190,000 – $355,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.