- Current Prices:$499,999 to $664,900
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $677,500
- Median Sale Price:$557,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/quarter,$167 to $168/mo,$166 to $180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 2,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Ridge at the Bluffs offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $166 to $170. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,184 to as high as $8,292. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.