- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$969,500 to $1,210,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,089,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,455 to 2,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridge Pointe are about $750,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.