- Current Prices:$172,500 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$162,900 to $189,900
- Median Sale Price:$176,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25.4 to $235/mo,$300 to $312
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Ridge View Condominiums is a neighborhood in Frederick, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2000 and 2006. Homes in Ridge View Condominiums are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Ridge View Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.