- Current Prices:$829,950
- Closed Prices:$348,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$677,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$346
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$0 to $395,$80 to $320/quarter,$56 to $377/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,106 to 3,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ridgemark Golf & Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridgemark Golf & Country Club are about $380,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway, carport, off street parking, guest parking, other, golf cart, lot and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.