- Current Prices:$424,900 to $3,500,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$549
- Association Fee Ranges:$190,$200 to $445/quarter,$140 to $455/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 5,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ridgemont is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridgemont are about $190,000 – $2,700,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, carport - 1, garage parking, side yard access, guest parking, detached garage, enclosed garage, workshop in garage, space per unit - 2 and space per unit - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.