- Current Prices:$269,900 to $285,500
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $272,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$298,$263 to $298/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,339 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Ridgewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridgewood are about $165,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 2 or more spaces, none and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.