- Current Prices:$435,000 to $1,074,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $1,290,400
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,375 to 5,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ridgewood Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridgewood Heights are about $365,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.