- Closed Prices:$131,500 to $168,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$357/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Ridgewood Homes is a neighborhood in Worth, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1957 and 1959. Homes in Ridgewood Homes are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Ridgewood Homes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.