- Current Prices:$435,549 to $589,000
- Closed Prices:$387,400 to $583,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,070
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $800
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,267 to 4,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riley Oaks are about $395,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.