- Current Prices:$1,399,850 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$1,350,000 to $2,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,559,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$662
- Association Fee Ranges:$748 to $2371/quarter,$0 to $805,$310 to $790/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,637 to 2,488Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rinconada Hills features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Rinconada Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rinconada Hills are about $590,000 – $1,990,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, guest parking, driveway, carport, rv/boat parking, other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.