- Current Prices:$398,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $669,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,820
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$443/mo,$157 to $443
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,095 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Rio Del Sol is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rio Del Sol are about $175,000 – $560,000 and sit on 4512.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.