- Current Prices:$754,900
- Closed Prices:$477,000 to $1,122,500
- Median Sale Price:$637,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$12.53 to $29.38,$38 to $46/quarter,$21 to $29/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,724 to 3,752Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rio Montana represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rio Montana are about $400,000 – $620,000 and sit on 8664.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.