- Current Prices:$395,000 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $160
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,029 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rio Vista are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on 5156.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, street, boat/rv, 3-car garage, 1-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.