- Current Prices:$349,900 to $394,500
- Closed Prices:$314,000 to $329,950
- Median Sale Price:$327,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:936 to 1,330Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ripona represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ripona are about $300,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.