- Current Prices:$549,900 to $1,899,900
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $2,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$532,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$791
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $367,$90 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 3,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ritz Pointe features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ritz Pointe are about $375,000 – $2,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.