- Current Prices:$379,900
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $447,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,313 to 1,747Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Rivage are $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.