- Current Prices:$799,000 to $930,000
- Closed Prices:$489,900 to $889,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/quarter,$0,$30 to $35/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,591 to 5,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in River Bend are about $300,000 – $600,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.