- Current Prices:$389,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$775/quarter,$725 to $2275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:33 to 5,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Looking to buy a new home? River Club North is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $375 to $890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,826 to as high as $6,494. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $375 to $890. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,760 to as high as $1,885.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|