- Current Prices:$339,000 to $615,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$375/quarter,$750 to $790
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:33 to 5,798Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in River Club North are about $250,000 – $850,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.