- Current Prices:$307,500 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $434,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $131,$0 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,616 to 4,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
River Oaks is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in River Oaks are $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.