- Current Prices:$185,000 to $198,900
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $174,900
- Median Sale Price:$161,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$271 to $272
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,708 to 1,958Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in River Oaks are about $55,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.