- Current Prices:$149,900 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$131,000 to $137,500
- Median Sale Price:$131,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $271.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,708 to 2,357Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
If you're in the market for a new home, River Oaks has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $280. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,643 to as high as $1,777. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.