- Current Prices:$350,000 to $489,000
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$467,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$33/mo,$400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,132 to 4,597Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
For those looking to invest in a new home, River Woods features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,928 to as high as $13,828. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.