- Current Prices:$210,000 to $273,000
- Closed Prices:$188,500 to $297,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$47/mo,$0,$286.5 to $299,$299 to $621.48
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,902Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Riverbend are about $190,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.