- Current Prices:$159,900 to $632,499
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $608,900
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$286 to $348/mo,$1100/quarter,$272 to $1728,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:702 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverbend features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverbend are about $110,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.