- Current Prices:$845,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $879,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$84 to $325/mo,$0 to $310
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,087 to 2,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverbend features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverbend are about $390,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.