- Current Prices:$205,000 to $274,000
- Closed Prices:$177,500 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$248,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $170/mo,$120/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,618 to 3,930Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverfront features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverfront are about $165,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.