- Current Prices:$234,900 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$100
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,259 to 3,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
For those looking to invest in a new home, Riverhaven Village features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $75. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,881 to as high as $6,591.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.