- Current Prices:$385,000 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$0 to $65
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,122 to 3,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverlakes are about $220,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.