- Current Prices:$235,000 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $213/mo,$160 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 3,912Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Rivermill is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Rivermill are about $125,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.