- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$312,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,374 to 1,757Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Riverpark is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Riverpark represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverpark are about $40,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.