- Current Prices:$469,999 to $829,000
- Closed Prices:$338,437 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $320,$25 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:999 to 2,459Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverpark features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverpark are about $220,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.