- Current Prices:$159,900 to $368,500
- Closed Prices:$128,900 to $242,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $375,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 5,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
The Rivershire community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $375. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,396 to as high as $7,761 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.