- Current Prices:$185,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $356,900
- Median Sale Price:$199,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $275,$250 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 5,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Rivershire is a neighborhood in Conroe, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1974 and 1998. Homes in Rivershire are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Rivershire typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.