- Current Prices:$195,000 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $356,900
- Median Sale Price:$183,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 5,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Looking to buy a new home? Rivershire is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $375, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,396 to as high as $7,761. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $375, and taxes for the year are around $6,885.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.