- Current Prices:$258,000 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$266,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$15/mo,$169/quarter,$0 to $171,$160 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,016 to 3,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverside At Twin Rivers represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside At Twin Rivers are about $150,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.