- Current Prices:$13,000 to $574,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $564,500
- Median Sale Price:$308,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $9000,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:964 to 3,801Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside are about $175,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.