- Current Prices:$124,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$74,000 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price:$162,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$165,$0 to $220,$0 to $220/mo,$16.44 to $256.29/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:133 to 10,000,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Riverside features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside are about $90,000 – $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, driveway, street and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.