- Current Prices:$230,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$199,500 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$366 to $502/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,406 to 1,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Riverside Condominiums is largely a attached home community. This building was constructed in 1973. In general, homes in Riverside Condominiums are about $170,000 – $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are assigned, driveway, lot and covered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.