- Current Prices:$789,000
- Closed Prices:$371,000 to $828,000
- Median Sale Price:$631,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $65/mo,$88 to $176/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,855Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverside Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside Manor are about $290,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.