- Current Prices:$224,900 to $2,899,900
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $381/mo,$0 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 5,789Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside Park are about $85,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.