- Current Prices:$250,000 to $331,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $108/mo,$0 to $115/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,072 to 5,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverside features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Riverside are about $145,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.