- Current Prices:$224,990
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $306,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $108/mo,$0 to $115/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,036 to 4,541Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Riverside features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Riverside are about $140,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.