- Current Prices:$540,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $1,149,000
- Median Sale Price:$728,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35/mo,$0,$0 to $9000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,436 to 7,075Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside are about $500,000 – $1,095,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.