- Current Prices:$420,000 to $865,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1880 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:774 to 2,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rivertown are about $70,000 – $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, side yard access, none, carport - 1, garage parking, parking area and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.