- Current Prices:$287,900 to $1,555,000
- Closed Prices:$256,224 to $1,738,500
- Median Sale Price:$342,298
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$55 to $116/mo,$55 to $1670
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,470 to 3,981Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rivertown are about $235,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.