- Current Prices:$164,000 to $224,900
- Closed Prices:$132,000 to $179,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$5729,$340 to $725/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 1,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Riverwalk are $160,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.