- Current Prices:$655,000
- Closed Prices:$552,500 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$361
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,801 to 2,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Riverwalk features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Riverwalk are $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.