- Current Prices:$249,900 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $2,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$242 to $402.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 3,944Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Riverwalk is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $242 to $402, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,854 to as high as $8,060. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $242 to $402, and taxes for the year can range from $2,724 to $5,232. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.