- Current Prices:$268,000 to $499,990
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$996/quarter,$274 to $360/mo,$242 to $402.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 3,944Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Riverwalk offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $242 to $402, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,854 to as high as $8,060. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $242 to $402, and taxes for the year can range from $2,595 to $5,232. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.