- Current Prices:$679,900 to $929,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$339 to $362/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,150 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Riverwood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Riverwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverwood are about $465,000 – $980,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.