- Current Prices:$214,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$166.92 to $256/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 1,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Riviera are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.