- Current Prices:$145,000
- Closed Prices:$117,500 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $395/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:830 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Relish in the luxury of multiple conveniences for homeowners within this community. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Riviera Condominiums is a neighborhood in North Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Riviera Condominiums are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 3.25-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are 1 assigned space and garage, and homes in Riviera Condominiums typically have fifty-four spaces.